We are thrilled to announce the release of dbForge SQL Tools 6.1—a pack of essential database tools that significantly extend Microsoft SSMS and help boost developer productivity and reduce expenses when working on database-related tasks.
dbForge SQL Tools comprise 15 cutting-edge SQL Server development tools in one toolset. The pack provides robust functionality designed to increase developers’ productivity, extend database development possibilities, and assist teams in embracing the DevOps approach. And all that at a truly reasonable price!
What’s New in dbForge SQL Tools 6.1
- Support for new functions, statements, and keywords
- Improved the behavior of data sorting in Data Editor
- Added the ability to resize the search text field in dbForge Search
- Added a warning when trying to save read-only files with the applied changes
- Improved the display of the database server name on the Start Page
… and lots of resolved user-reported and internal issues.
Get the updated SQL Tools 6.1
Download a free 30-day trial of dbForge SQL Tools and unleash your database development potential with the industry-standard tools from Devart.