Devart Team is glad to announce the new release of SQL Complete v3.1. The new version includes some improvements in both Standard and free Express editions to make your work easier, more effective and convenient.
- Linked servers support The new version of SQL Complete features support for IntelliSense when working with linked servers. Just imagine – now you can type your queries with the kind of IntelliSense you are accustomed to even when using all advantages of linked servers configuration!
- SQL statements support extended Standard edition provides support for GRANT, REVOKE, DENY, ENABLE/DISABLE TRIGGER, and ALTER SCHEMA statements.
- New Highlight Occurrences option The new option allows you to turn highlighting of occurrences on and off. Besides, all existing options were rearranged to improve product’s usability.
- Usability of code completion improvement We revised rules for showing suggestion list especially when editing existing SQL queries. Now the suggestion list does not appear for arithmetic operations, numbers, and semicolons.
- Installation process customization We improved the product’s usability basing on users’ requests. Now you can select the development environment in which SQL Complete will function when installing the add-in – just select the needed environment from the list of available environments on a special page of the installation wizard.
- Tracing support We added tracing support for you to help us find and fix errors in our application – if you encountered any problems with SQL Complete, start tracing and send the created file to Devart afterwards.
Express Edition Extension
- SQL statements support extended Support for DROP, EXEC, DECLARE, and SET statements was added.
- Variables and parameters support
- Qualify Column Names option is available
Consumers can give the updated dbForge SQL Complete a test drive by downloading the 14-day trial Standard edition at the product download page.
If you don’t need advanced code completion features but want to get more than SSMS IntelliSense can give, you are welcome to try free Express edition.
To leave feedback, users can go to the SQL Complete feedback page. The Devart team is looking forward to receiving any comments and suggestions.