We are pleased to announce the release of Excel Add-ins version 2.7. The update includes official Windows 11 support, multiple security, and performance improvements.
The release addresses general performance improvement, implementation of additional encryption algorithms for SQLite databases, and bug fixes. The list of changes is as follows:
- Windows 11 official support – Excel Add-ins are now fully compatible with the newest Windows version.
- Excel Add-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRM has been renamed to Excel Add-in for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Implemented in-built support of multiple encryption algorithms for SQLite databases: AES-128, AES-192, AES-256, Blowfish, CAST-128, RC4, Triple DES.
- Replacing an OAuth web login with a user’s external default browser for the following components: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Google Workspace, HubSpot, Salesforce, and Zoho CRM.
- Performance improvement during data import: implemented the Buffer Size feature that may be located in Option -> Import -> Data -> General.
Please see the complete list of changes on the official Devart website.
The newest Excel Add-ins version may be downloaded here.