We hasten to share the great news: we have updated our DAC products making them even more functional and supported the just-released RAD Studio 10.3 Rio. What you get with this release besides the above:
- The latest Oracle version 18c is now supported in ODAC
- We also supported Implicit result sets in Oracle 12. To open a next cursor or implicit result set, you can use the OpenNext method added in the new ODAC version
- PostgreSQL 11 is supported in the new version of PgDAC
- Support for PAM and Windows authentications is added in MyDAC
- In IBDAC, we added a possibility to write large blobs by pieces
- Support for the BreakExec method in the Query component is added in the latest LiteDAC
- For DBF data provider, we improved the file format detection when the DBFFormat option is set to dfAuto
- OAuth authentication for BigCommerce data provider is already available in UniDAC
- Now you can escape field names using the QuoteNames option in TMSLoader when working with SDAC
- In all Delphi data access components, we added support of UPPER and LOWER functions for Unified SQL
For the full list of What’s New in the current versions – visit the product page.
You can try the new versions here:
|UniDAC 7.4||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
|ODAC 10.3||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
|SDAC 8.2||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
|MyDAC 9.3||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
|IBDAC 6.3||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
|PgDAC 5.3||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
|LiteDAC 3.4||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
|VirtualDAC 10.5||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail.
There is also a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.