Devart is happy to inform its users about the release of EntityDAC version 2.0 – a powerful framework that includes core things for object-relation mapping in Delphi and supports the LINQ syntax for querying data.
In this version, we introduced support for iOS, Android, Linux and added many other features and capabilities. Here is an overview of some important ones:
- Now contexts are thread-safe
- NexusDB data provider is added
- Support for using TGUID as an entity key or as an expression argument is added
- Support for enum types is added
- Now the Contains method in LINQ expressions can accept a subquery or a set of expressions as an argument
- Now Entity Developer includes Firebird .NET Provider 188.8.131.52
You can find a summary of all new features and improvements by visiting the product page.
You can try the new version here:
|EntityDAC 2.0||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail.
There is also a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.