We are glad to announce the release of upgraded Devart ODBC drivers. We have recently changed the distribution of ODBC drivers for macOS and Linux. Now they are distributed as DEB and RPM packages for Linux and PKG packages for macOS. This simplifies the installation and configuration process. Besides this, the release contains the following new features and capabilities:
- In all ODBC drivers, we added a possibility to force the ODBC 2.x behavior.
- Now ODBC driver for BigCommerce supports OAuth authentication.
- In InterBase driver, we added support for System Encryption Password (SEP).
- Oracle 18c is already supported in our ODBC driver.
- The latest version of PostgreSQL – 11 is supported in ODBC driver for PostgreSQL.
- In a new version of ODBC driver for SQLite, the Direct mode is based on the SQLite engine version 3.26.0.
- Zoho CRM version 2.x and OAuth authentication are supported in the current driver version.
Visit the revision history page of each product for more details about new features.
You can try the new versions for Desktop here:
You can try the new versions for Clouds here:
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.