We are pleased to announce the release of the upgraded SecureBridge version. This product can be a perfect solution when it comes to data protection in an untrusted network while developing apps in Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus. Support for RAD Studio 10.3 Rio, TLS 1.3 and WebSocket protocols – that’s not all what we’ve prepared for you in the release. In this version, you will find:
- Support for Elliptic-Curve keys and certificates
- Support for ECDSA algorithm for TLS/SSL protocol
- Support for GCM encryption mode
- Improved security for SSL client
- The TScUser.SSHChannelPermissions property to manage available user permissions
- Interface changes for the OnData, BeforeWriteData, and AfterWriteData events in the TScSFTPClient component
- Support for Lazarus 1.8.4
You can find more information about SecureBridge and its new features by visiting the product page.
You can try the new version here:
|SecureBridge 9.0||[ Download ]||[ What’s New ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail.
There is also a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.