Devart released a new version of SecureBridge with support for Android 64-bit development. SecureBridge is a set of Delphi components that implement clients and servers for the SSH, SFTP, FTPS, SSL, HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket and SignalR protocols.
We also supported the keyboard-interactive authentication in the TScSSHServer component. This type of authentication allows the SSH server to prompt the user to input their password.
The full list of new and improved features in this release:
- Support for Android 64-bit development.
- Support for the latest Lazarus version 2.0.6.
- A new method TScSFTPClient.ReadDirectoryToList to retrieve a directory listing.
- Support for keyboard-interactive authentication in TScSSHServer.
- Improved server certificate validation in the TLS/SSL protocol on Android.
You can find more information about our solution by visiting the SecureBridge page. If you’d like to evaluate the new version for free for 60 days, visit the download page for a full-featured trial version 9.2 of SecureBridge:
|SecureBridge 9.2||Download||Revision History|
If you ever wish to drop us a line to share your feedback or simply chat with us, you are welcome to join our forum.