We are delighted to announce the release of upgraded Devart ODBC drivers. Besides cross-platform support, direct and secure connection, our drivers are compatible with popular IDEs, leading analytics and reporting tools, and various programming languages. You can easily access any relational data source or cloud and work with the data you need. Learn more about our drivers compatibility with third-party tools here.
Having been working on the drivers for some period of time, we are ready to provide our users with more helpful features and improved capabilities:
- In all ODBC drivers, we added a possibility to return String Types as Ansi or Unicode.
- Now ODBC driver for MySQL supports the latest MySQL version 8.0. We added support for sha2_password, caching_sha2_password authentications in this driver.
- In MongoDB driver, performance of fetching documents is significantly improved.
- ODBC driver for Zoho CRM allows you to select Domain – the URL to the Zoho CRM.
- We improved compatibility with MS Access, Tableau, Omnis Studio, Power Pivot and DBeaver. Having taken into account the specificities of working with these tools, we eliminated any issues when using our drivers.
Visit the revision history page of each product for more details about new features.
You can try the new versions for Desktop here:
You can try the new versions for Clouds here:
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.