Following our previous recap that covered the awards garnered by dbForge products in Q1 2022, and a compelling selection of DBTA 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards, we believe now is the perfect moment to catch up with the rest of the year as it’s coming to a close. We have gathered all of the accolades in one place—and as it turned out, there’s a whole lot of them to tell you about. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
2022 Capterra Shortlist: dbForge Studios & dbForge SQL Complete
First off, the entire dbForge Studio product line, alongside dbForge SQL Complete, made it onto the 2022 Capterra Shortlist as a result of a special assessment of user reviews and the average monthly search volume for a standardized set of keywords related to the product. In other words, shortlisted products are popular and held in high regard by their users.
It is also worth noting that all four dbForge Studios consistently rank among the best database-centered solutions on Capterra. Most notably, dbForge Studio for SQL Server has been recently spotted in The Top 10 Free Database Software and 9 Best Open Source Database Software.
GetApp Leaders 2022 in the Database category: dbForge Studios
dbForge Studios were also noted as GetApp Leaders 2022 in the Database category. The lists of Leaders are based on ratings provided by end users in five main areas: ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend. Now it is safe to say that, according to the GetApp users, the Studios excel at all of these parameters.
Software Advice FrontRunners 2022: dbForge Studios & dbForge SQL Complete
More recognition scored by dbForge Studios and SQL Complete? You got it! The Software Advice FrontRunners 2022 award is based on recently published user reviews that score products on two primary dimensions: usability and customer satisfaction.
2022 Crozdesk Awards: dbForge Studios for MySQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL
We already had a post dedicated to the most recent awards earned by dbForge Studio for SQL Server on Crozdesk. But this time, all four Studios can finally boast this achievement. Let’s take a closer look at these awards.
- Crozdesk Happiest Users 2022 – a badge scored by products with consistently high product ratings and reviews. A software product that aspires to get this badge must have an average user rating of at least 4.5/5.0 across a high number of ratings. This can be achieved by no more than 10% of all solutions on Crozdesk.
- Crozdesk Trusted Vendor 2022 – a badge meant for vendors with a considerable market presence or market share. This metric is based on an algorithmic estimate of the number of users, which is calculated by Crozdesk’s ranking algorithm. No more than 20% of all software solutions can get this badge as an award.
- Crozdesk Quality Choice 2022 – a badge earned by achieving a Crozscore (the platform’s internal scoring system) of 80/100 or higher. Only about one third of all software products on Crozdesk can achieve this.
G2 Awards: dbForge Studio for MySQL
Last but not least, here come the G2 Awards. And the undisputed G2 champ in our camp is dbForge Studio for MySQL, which effectively scored the following badges:
- Easiest To Use Small Business Fall 2022
- Leader Small Business Fall 2022
- Easiest Admin Fall 2022
- Easiest To Use Fall 2022
- Momentum Leader Fall 2022
- Leader Fall 2022
- High Performer Mid-Market Fall 2022
G2 Awards: dbForge Studio for Oracle
Now when it comes to dbForge Studio for Oracle, it earned a more modest achievement on G2—in terms of quantity, that is. However, in terms of quality, both badges—High Performer Fall 2022 and Easiest To Do Business With Fall 2022—are a valuable addition to our story. Especially the latter.
Why the latter, you might ask? Well, that’s because we treasure lasting relationships with our clients, both corporate and individual ones, and we do our best to make things simple and transparent for them. Being easy to do business with might just be the best kind of recognition for us.
G2 Awards: dbForge SQL Complete
The final achievement for today is the High Performer Fall 2022 badge scored by SQL Complete on G2.
That’s it for today! And there is no better way to conclude this story than to say that all this would not have been possible without the consistently positive response on behalf of our users. Thank you for your recognition. Thank you for inspiring us.
And if you haven’t joined the ranks of dbForge users yet, we’d really love to invite you to explore our products further—and we believe you will definitely find something to meet your needs, match your requirements, and make your daily work an easy breeze. If you are still hesitant, let us remind you that we adhere to the try-before-you-buy policy, and our tools come either with a free trial or in an absolutely free Express Edition.